Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Beginning of 2008

One month into my 2008 season, training is going very well; doing a lot of running, mt. biking and of course roller skiing. I just got back from Hood River, Oregon where I got some good summer skiing in, not to mention a great tan and summer highlights.
Some of my summer training adventures that I am looking forward to are all of my mt. bike races, and getting in some good training hours with Catlin Compton. This past weekend I finished off my training week with a Root 66 mt. bike race, not bad 4th place overall (since overall is really the ONLY result that matters). This race got me quite excited to continue with the mt. bike racing scene, though tonight I have my 5k Catamount run and my legs still feel a little heavy.

1 comment:

luc said...

Hi Ilke...never blogged before.
Just wanted to try...have no clue how this all works. Explain me later.
See you soon...dad