Thursday, August 23, 2007

Training break at the Cape :-)



























































































































After a lot of hard training and getting sick for two weeks I came to the conclusion that it was time for a little break. As you can see form the ample about of pictures it was a really relaxing break at the Cape. We went on a whale watch, where the whales where so close sometimes that I could have jumped off the boat and landed on them, we also ate TONS of lobster rolls and ice cream...great recovery food for the brain. It was a good few days off, and now I am very excited to be training again.
















1 comment:

Jess said...

Great pictures!

I'm a friend of Alex's. It was too bad you couldn't make it to the U23/Senior REG camp. Keep up the training, and I hope I get a chance to meet you this winter.